- Project types include pendants, magnets, sun catchers, night lights, plant stakes, small plates and dishes and votives – Customer Gallery
- Prices range from $6-$55 and are based on the size of the clear glass blank used to support the decorations – Walk-In Prices
- Colored sheet glass pieces and colored glass frit (ground glass pieces) are used to create the artwork mosaic style and are included in the price of creating a project.
- Stringer, a specialty glass product, is an additional charge of .50 or $1.00 depending on size selected.
- Project prices include the materials, firing fees and use of the facility.
- This Certificate is good for a $20 project each for 4 people ($80 value total).
- Project upgrades are possible by paying the difference between the $20 value and the more expensive project.
- Come to the studio any open hours to make your projects. (Usually takes :45 up to 1:30 depending on the level of detail in your design.
- Projects are available for pick-up 1 week after they are made.
- Children welcome! Recommended for ages 5 and up.
- Arrangements can be made to pick up a supply kit to make projects at home if desired. See our website http://www.Fusions-Idaho.com for more details.
Groups of 4 or more:
- Appointments are necessary. Please call 208-938-1055 to schedule your group Fun Fuse! activity.
How to Use/Redeem:
- A receipt will be e-mailed to you and provides proof of purchase. Show the receipt at the studio for redemption.
- To gift a purchase: Print or e-mail the PDF Certificate that is linked in the receipt. Fill in the purchaser’s name and order number and bring the certificate to the studio for redemption. Enjoy your FunFuse! experience.
Terms and conditions:
All sales are final. In-store credit will always be given for the value paid and does not expire. The promotional value is good for 6 months from the date of purchase.