Screen Printing! will teach you how to print photographs and vector images onto glass.
- 5 hours of live, in-person professional instruction over 3 days.
- Learn how to select and modify photographs for optimal screen printing.
- Learn how to print and fire your designs.
- Print several tiles.
- Learn how to choose the kiln firing temperature to achieve the look you desire.
- Learn how the glass itself reacts to having fuse-temperature heat applied to it.
- Learn about potential problems and how to fix or mitigate them.
- An information packed, practical training that lays the foundation for more advanced techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster by demonstration and hands on experience.
- Course content designed by considering current glass fusing technology.
- Practical learning experience with a variety of samples to demonstrate the techniques.
- Save time, money and experimentation! –Our tips and tricks show you what can go wrong and how to avoid them.
- Create 4 coasters to start building a sample reference library
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours over 3 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 60
- Assessments Yes
Hi Melissa. I’ve taken this class years ago and produced a few great works but I need a refresher. Should I take this course again or opt for guided instruction? Give me a call when you get a chance so we can discuss. Thanks! Terry Sims 208-353-7833.