Glass Painting! will teach you how to do traditional glass painting.
- 12 hours of live, in-person professional instruction over 5 days.
- Learn how to do traditional glass painting.
- Learn how to use a variety of materials for painterly effect.
- Learn how to choose the kiln firing temperature to achieve the look you desire.
- Learn how the glass itself reacts to having fuse-temperature heat applied to it.
- Learn about potential problems and how to fix or mitigate them.
- An information packed, practical training that lays the foundation for more advanced techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster by demonstration and hands on experience.
- Course content designed by considering current glass fusing technology.
- Practical learning experience with a variety of samples to demonstrate the techniques.
- Save time, money and experimentation! –Our tips and tricks show you what can go wrong and how to avoid them.
- Create 4 coasters to start building a sample reference library
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours over 5 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 60
- Assessments Yes