Next class: Thursday, August 12th 11-1
Drop-out Vessels! will teach you how different to lay up a successful drop and monitor a firing for the perfect drop-out vessel.
- 5 hours of live, in-person professional instruction over 3 days.
- Learn how considerations for drop-out designs
- Learn how to monitor and control the amount of drop for your vessel.
- Learn how to hand cold-work your finished piece.
- Learn how to choose the kiln firing temperature to achieve the look you desire.
- Learn how the glass itself reacts to having fuse-temperature heat applied to it.
- Learn about potential problems and how to fix or mitigate them.
- An information packed, practical training that lays the foundation for more advanced techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster by demonstration and hands on experience.
- Course content designed by considering current glass fusing technology.
- Practical learning experience with a variety of samples to demonstrate the techniques.
- Save time, money and experimentation! –Our tips and tricks show you what can go wrong and how to avoid them.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours over 3 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 60
- Assessments Yes