Basics 5: Reactions!
Reactions! will teach you how to work with reactive glasses to create awesome effects. You will experiment with different colors and discover the never ending possibilities and combinations that are possible. Make 4 coasters to start building your reference library.
- 2 hours of live, in-person professional instruction.
- Learn about the different reactive glass categories and how they interact.
- Learn to create amazing effects in your glass artwork.
- Learn how to choose the kiln firing temperature to achieve the look you desire.
- Learn how the glass itself reacts to having fuse-temperature heat applied to it.
- Learn about potential problems and how to fix or mitigate them.
- An information packed, practical training that lays the foundation for more advanced techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster by demonstration and hands on experience.
- Course content designed by considering current glass fusing technology.
- Practical learning experience with a variety of samples to demonstrate the techniques.
- Save time, money and experimentation! –Our tips and tricks show you what can go wrong and how to avoid them.
- Create 4 coasters to start building a sample reference library
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes