Glass Fusing Basics 3 – Circle Cutting!
Glass Fusing Basics 3- Circle Cutting! takes your skills to the next level where you learn to cut circles. During the class you will create a 9″ bowl and one 5″ bowl. Learn how to lay up your glass to be fired; how to choose the kiln firing schedule to achieve the look you desire; and how the glass itself reacts to having fuse-temperature heat applied to it. All tools and supplies are provided. After having taken this class, you can return to participate in our Open Studio time or continue on to other classes at Fusions Glass Studio.
- 2 hours of live, in-person professional instruction.
- Learn to cut consistent circles.
- Learn how to lay up your glass for firing.
- Learn how to choose the kiln firing temperature to achieve the look you desire.
- Learn how the glass itself reacts to having fuse-temperature heat applied to it.
- Learn about potential problems and how to fix or mitigate them.
- An information packed, practical training that lays the foundation for more advanced techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster by demonstration and hands on experience.
- Course content designed by considering current glass fusing technology.
- Practical learning experience with a variety of samples to demonstrate the techniques.
- Save time, money and experimentation! –Our tips and tricks show you what can go wrong and how to avoid them.
- Create an 8X8″ dish from beginning to completed project.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes